I’m already 31 years old and was born and raised up in the eastern part of Germany. In 2019 I have moved together with my boy friend to Tenerife, Spain.
I speak three languages: German, English and a bit Spanish (B1).
I love to hike, the nature, surfing, my two cats – and technology.
I started in the field of IT Service Management and ServiceNow during my dual studies at the university Staatliche Studienakademie Dresden in October 2009 with my practice partner GLOBALFOUNDRIES. At GLOBALFOUNDRIES, I got in touch with various IT topics during various internships, but also with ITIL, HP OpenView ServiceDesk and ServiceNow.
After completing my studies as Dipl. Ing. (BA) Information Technology in 2012, I worked at solid-serVision.com GmbH, a young startup (I was the 12th employee!) specialized in Service Management and ServiceNow. While solid-serVision developed into one of the leading ServiceNow partners in Germany and Europe with more than 100 employees, my skills as a consultant, developer, architect and project manager have grown as well. Following the acquisition by Accenture in 2017, solid-serVision was renamed Accenture Cloud Services GmbH. However, I left Accenture in July 2018 to become a freelancer.
Now I can look back towards 10 years of ServiceNow implementation and consulting experiences with projects in ITSM, CSM, Finance, HR Service Portal and Customer Workflows.
My clients are based on different industries: banks, insurances, manufacturers of cars, optical equipment or semiconductors, IT service providers and much more.
For a detailed overview, please have a look into my project history.
- ITIL4 Managing Professional Transition Certificate (2022)
- Professional Scrum Master II (2022)
- ServiceNow Certified ITSM Professional (2020-2022)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist – IT Service Management incl. Delta-Certificates (2013 – 2022)
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator incl. Delta-Certificates (2012 – 2022)
- Prince2 Foundation (2015)
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (2015)
- ITIL® v3 Expert (2013) – Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, Continual Service Improvement, Managing across the Lifecycle (MALC)